Monday 4 November 2013

Joshua 100 Word Challenge #10

When I saw this horrible sight as I was walking past I knew that I had to act fast. I ran up to the puddle and grabbed the boots and started to heave as hard as I could. I was very surprised because the boots were surprisingly light but I kept on pulling. With one final heave the boots came free. Then my happiness quickly turned to anger. IT WAS A TRICK! There was a gang of boys laughing so loud that you could hear it from up the street. I was so mad with them I chased them furiously.

3 comments:

  1. An excellent effort Joshua. You have maintained a good pace to your story without skipping your descriptions. You have come up with a believable reason for the boots being there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this story, it is such a reasonable explanation for the boots being in the puddle. You brought it to life with some very good descriptive words like 'furiously'. Your good use of grammar and punctuation helped to make the story flow well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joshua, a super piece of writing. You have created tension and drawn the reader in. I really wanted the boy to be successful. You have created a lovely twist to the story and your description of the character's feelings are very believable. I feel very cross for him. Well done.
    Mrs Fairburn (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete