Saturday 9 November 2013

Millie O 100 Word Challenge #10

Rushing down to the mossy lakes hoping I would be able to feed them, I saw something strange and peculiar it was a pair of legs but I didn't know whether it was a trick or real, I was worried. After that I phoned my mum saying " You need to come to the lake because I have seen some thing very strange!"
Later that day I thought of an idea I will go up to the lake and see whether they are real. So that is what I did and in the end it was all a TRICK !

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad it was a trick and not a real person, even if it was a nasty prank. I really liked the idea for this 100WC. Well done!

    Nicola (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Millie,
    I really want to know how they did that trick. Good idea!
    Ms W (100WC team)

    ReplyDelete