Saturday 29 March 2014

Night Zoo Keeper, by Romola

Dear night zoo keeper,

I am writing to you to ask you if I can apply for the night zoo keeper. I heard that the poor animals are being attacked by the monsters from land of Nilth. I am an animal lover and I can't bear to hear the reports of what's been happening to them.

I would like to apply because it be my first proper job and I may be able to help stop the monsters from attacking the zoo animals. Caring for magical animals is one of my hobbies. Thank you for your time.

Your sincerely, Annie.

2 comments:

  1. Well Annie I'm sure that first and foremost, the Night Zookeeper is looking for someone who loves animals ... especially if they will be able to help protect the Zoo too. What special skills do you need for your hobby of caring for magical animals and which animals are your favourites?
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Ever so sorry Romola; don't know where Annie came from! I think the magical mind monkey must have been playing with my brain when I was writing my comment.

    ReplyDelete