Thursday 13 March 2014

… but when she lifted the lid… by Leah

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Leah, she had an amazing Christmas last year. She had opened all her presents apart from the big one, so she picked it up and unwrapped the paper. But when she lifted the lid… there were just carrier bags and cardboard tubes.
“Oh great I got carrier bags for Christmas!”
As she rummaged through the carrier bags she found a shiny golden box…
“Yay, a box in a box!”
But little did she know it was a special box with an iPad air in it.


A truly amazing Christmas…..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah,
    Thank you for entering this week's 100 Word Challenge.
    I enjoyed reading your story.
    I think I could cope with the initial disappointment of getting " carrier bags" if I got an i-pad air in the end!
    Keep up the good work.

    Mary @ Team 100 WC

    ReplyDelete