Monday 24 March 2014

Night Zoo Keeper by Joshua

I would be a good night zoo keeper because I am not afraid of the dark and I absolutely hate evil. I love nature and I will not let any sort of monsters damage the environment or any of its creatures. I will watch the night zoo gates at all times and I will ignore all distractions around me until it is safe for the animals to let me leave them and for them to do their own thing. I love animals and I do not want them to suffer just because some monsters are coming round and scaring them.

4 comments:

  1. You did a good job of listing all the good reasons as to why you should be the next Night Zoo Keeper, telling about why you would be good for the job and how much you care for the animals. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will be a good zoo keeper however explain the monsters a bit more.

      Delete
  2. Really good Joshua, your a good writer for a year four.

    you've used great vocab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad Joshua, your a great writer for a year four. I really like your use of using vocab, you can use them really well. However I have a few dislikes and improvements, every opnener starts with an I which you should change.
    This is coming from a professional writer, Ferdous.

    ReplyDelete