Saturday 29 March 2014

Night Zoo Keeper by Talia


I would love to be a night zoo keeper because I am great with animals and I would do anything for animals, especially magical ones! I would risk my life to save these magnificent creatures if it was the last thing I would do.
It would be a good opportunity for me to get this job. I don’t really need much sleep so I won’t doze off in the middle of the job. I will fight the horrible creatures and be top of the class I promise you. I do hope you choose me.
Yours Sincerely
Mr Thomas Grey Wood

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done Talia. The animals would be very fortunate to have someone prepared top make the ultimate sacrifice to protect them such as yourself. Remember to punctuation your closing dear. Keep up the good work.
    Mrs. Vreeland @ Team 100 NJ USA

    ReplyDelete