Wednesday 19 March 2014

…look up! Can you see…by Joshua

I was walking down a small alleyway when I came across a tiny door on one side of the wall. There was a lock where it looked like you needed a key. I looked around and I saw it, the key to the door. But then I felt a hand grab my arm. He said as quickly as he came “Stop, look up! Can you see that?” He quickly pointed upwards to the top of the door frame. It said KEEP OUT. IF YOU ENTER YOU WILL ONLY FIND DEATH! BEWARE. He ignored the sign and entered. But he faced his worst nightmare. BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua,
    Thank you for entering this week's 100 Word Challenge.
    I enjoyed reading your story.
    You've used the prompt well.
    You were so lucky that day! I wonder why he was shot?
    I look forward to reading more adventures from you.
    Keep up the good work.

    Mary @ Team 100 WC

    ReplyDelete